Sunday, February 10, 2008

HGS= Hawt Gorilla Sex Part 3

[21:52] Sunturner Unpronounceable: And he comes and I think... Shit, I have two more sets of sex to adjust. So he chills for a few and then says, "Have you ever been fucked by a gorilla?"
[21:52] Sunturner Unpronounceable: And I think... hm, what's the right answer to this?
[21:53] Sunturner Unpronounceable: Well, no. I haven't. So that's my answer to him.
[21:53] Sunturner Unpronounceable: So, he busts out the suit and I let him fuck me all through Set 2 of sex.
[21:53] Sunturner Unpronounceable: I cringe a lot.
[21:53] Sunturner Unpronounceable: He faps.
[21:53] Sunturner Unpronounceable: He comes, and I think, SHIT! I need a THIRD set posed.
[21:54] Sunturner Unpronounceable: And he says, "Please, let me buy you a female gorilla suit."
[21:54] Longfellow Foton looks for his mother theresa avatar
[21:54] Sunturner Unpronounceable: I wish there was video, so you could see my face.
[21:55] Sunturner Unpronounceable: Sparky, want me to put on the suit?
[21:55] Sparky Eames: please tell me you have pics
[21:55] Sunturner Unpronounceable: I didn't want proof, dude!
[21:55] Sunturner Unpronounceable: I wanted to pretend it didn't happen.
[21:55] You: telling everyone = pretending it didnt happen
[21:55] Sunturner Unpronounceable: No, that's because I fucking give up. I *wanted* to pretend, but my life can't get worse at the mo.
[21:56] Longfellow Foton: hey man.. if esme can get off rubbin her fruit roll up twat on my bloddy head... this indian dude can get off with gorilla sex
[21:56] Sunturner Unpronounceable: Eat me at the same time, Esme and PP.
[21:56] Longfellow Foton: SL is a beautiful thing
[21:56] Sunturner Unpronounceable: And what's the worst is that the avatars are really REALLY ugly.
[21:57] Longfellow Foton looks for his baloo avatar
[21:58] Sunturner Unpronounceable: You wanna see the suit?


No comments: